It’s not about us. It’s About YOU. . .
. . . And how we can help you be the hero for your customers.
We understand how to strategically pitch your products to businesses that sell nutraceuticals with response-driven marketing.
We call ourselves Marketing Heroes. But really we’re Marketing Mentors – in cool costumes.
When you work with us, you get:
- Experience. We have over 20 years in the marketing field.
- Understanding. We combine an intense interest in natural health with manufacturing work experience.
- Process. We have a method of creating powerful materials that showcase the benefits of your products.
- Flexibility. As a small boutique firm, we work with your marketing goals.
- Reasonable Time Frame. Once we set a deadline, we do everything in our power to meet it.
- But most of all, you get Response-Driven Marketing.
In response-driven marketing the emphasis is on tracking the actions of buyers. This lets you know you’re spending your marketing dollars wisely.
Response-driven marketing encompasses:
- Setting a goal for each marketing campaign
- Including a call to action in all materials
- Analyzing to see if you get a response
Responses are things your buyers do. They’re not just for getting sales. They’re also for moving prospects deeper into your sales funnel. Calls to action include statements such as “read more on our blog,” or “click here now to download our white paper,” or “call xxx to get your free sample.” These calls to action can be included in almost everything: emails, social media posts, brochures, direct-mail postcards, etc.
Response-driven marketing gives you immediate feedback to know if you should continue on the path you started – or if you should change something. By changing a single element at a time, you see what improves and what should remain the same. (You’d be surprised how responses can change depending on things like the color of a “click here” button, or the phrasing of a headline.)
Response-driven marketing moves your marketing dollars from the expense category to an income-generating one.
As one of our clients recently said,
Hero Marketing Tools was thorough in assisting us through the entire process of white paper creation from start to final product. The suggested recommendations made to us on possible formats was extremely thought provoking which in turn led us to exactly what we were looking for. They did not dictate to us, but instead functioned as a true facilitator.
The creativity of the final paper was inspiring and they also assisted us with ideas on how to use it. I recommend the services of Hero Marketing Tools without hesitation to any organization.
~Jack Rolfe, School of Life Foundation