Improve your email marketing with relevant content and graphics
Emails are the workhorses of B2B content marketing
Having your emails written by a direct-response copywriter and laid out by a response-driven graphic designer, gives them POWER. Power that plants seeds of desire in your buyers. Power that informs. Power that makes people act.
Let’s face it – everyone sends email. Most of them get deleted. The ones people read are interesting and informational. The ones that get results are interesting, informational, and ask your reader to do something – click on a link for more details, download a white paper, view a case study, etc.
You might think because there’s so much email – and a lot of it gets deleted – it’s a waste of time. But look at the statistics below before you chuck email as a way to get customers.
Email compared to other digital channels:1
- Email marketing is used by 95% of B2B companies.
- Click rates are highest for in-house emails.
- In-house email click rates were between 9 to 10%.
- Click rates for internet display ads were 1.1 – 1.5%.
- Conversion rates are highest for emails sent to prospect lists.
- Prospect email conversion rates were between 5 to 5.9%.
- Mobile conversion rates were 5%.
- Social media conversion rates was 4%.
- Internet paid search (using branded keywords) conversion rates was 4%.
Basically these statistics tell you:
- Your competition is emailing, so your emails need to be smarter.
- Email is great for keeping current customers happy.
- Email gets more customers than twitter, text, or paid search.
There’s a simple way to make your emails work harder and are more powerful: Test them. Always be testing and striving for better response rates.
After all, the marketplace changes quickly. Testing is the only way to make sure what you’re doing is the best it can be.
When we create emails, we can help you with testing. We also follow best practices. This means we consider subject lines, message length, and design attributes. These elements make email relevant, interesting, and engaging to your buyers. And – we always have a call to action. (Like the one below)
Let’s discuss how to POWER UP your email marketing.Get Started Now
1DMA Response Rate Report 2015